Low Brake Pressure Range Rover P38a!

The vehicle is a 1995 P38a 4.6 HSE Range Rover. Recently I have noticed the brake pressure when first starting car is quite low, just about holds
vehicle when in reverse on a slight downward incline. I have got in the habit now of pumping break pedal a number of times before moving, this appears to provide good brake pressure. Can anyone suggest what unit is malfunctioning and what can be done?
Bob
BoB-B> The vehicle is a 1995 P38a 4.6 HSE Range Rover. Recently I BoB-B> have noticed the brake pressure when first starting car is BoB-B> quite low, just about holds vehicle when in reverse on a BoB-B> slight downward incline. I have got in the habit now of BoB-B> pumping break pedal a number of times before moving, this BoB-B> appears to provide good brake pressure. Can anyone suggest BoB-B> what unit is malfunctioning and what can be done?
Probably needs a nuew accumulator.
On Wed, 16 May 2007 10:09:39 +0100, AndyC the WB

needs more orgone? :)
Tom Woods wrote:

Well, it makes ME feel greater
Stuart