LR Picture Show

"Its car-like attributes have been achieved without any of its off-road capabilities having been sacrificed, the company insists."

Well, it's perfectly true, its off-road capabilities haven't been sacrificed, it never had any to sacrifice in the first place!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I particularly like the caption for the Freelander -

"blah blah blah, the company insists"

:-)

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Did you sort my window thingy out matey?

Reply to
Nige

You'll have to order it! Our secure server only keeps details for 2 months.... security and all that.

Richard

Reply to
BeamEnds

Nige... just post your card and pin number. I know where mine sees most daylight and theres usually a frog croaking in the background.

Richard - Have you removed those shinney things... I'm not coming back till they are hidden!

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I want one of those hovercraft ones to take to the next local pay-n-play day !!!

Andy

Reply to
Andrew Cooke

Of *course* they are hidden....