LPG on a 4.4 Range Rover

Damn you Davies, even Jane like them now. As daft as it sounds the LPG & 4.4 makes nearly more sense than a diesel now as they are very feckin' cheap.

How much for the kit & fitting?

Think we'll have a wander up Farnells tomorrow........

Reply to
Nige

:-D

They are V.nice though :-)

You can't swap it before you go to France...... you'll never find your way there! ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

hehehe - I'm super chilled out now, grand week was that ;)

Reply to
Nige

Yeah... been to fetch the dogs, went to sit down to watch TV... some git's had the sky box away :-) ...doh... another trip to the caravan!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

lol!

Reply to
Nige

Chopping in the D3 nige or in addition :-)

Reply to
Andy