Ping: Wayne Davies or indeed anyone from EMLRA

Wotcher, anyone involved with EMLRA here? (Ex military land rover association). I've been trying to get hold of the chap who sells the stuff in the "tat" section of the website as I want some Thompson Chests but he's not responsive, trying to find out if he's just away or actually no longer handling matters.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings