LR Introductions and chasing information

Hello

I have been surfing this page for a while now although I have not signed up. I am trying google groups and sofar so good. My name is Richard I live in Wodonga, Victoria, Australia and I own 2 land rovers. They are both Series land rovers. The first is a 1958 SWB of which I am modifying slightly from original (far from it already). The second is a

1968 Series 2a LWB of which it is an exarmy model of which I am resotring.

I am chasing a person that used to frequent this forum. His name is Roger Martin. If anyone know of Rogers whereabouts please get him to email me or reply to this message. I beleive he owns a Series 2a with a Nissan cabstar gearbox and a rover v8. This is the conversion that i own also.

Ok this is enough from me.

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
lrguy78

So far as I know, Roger still lives on Bribie Island, a little north of Brisbane. No doubt you can find him on White Pages.

He still pops in here now & again, no reason to believe he's moved or come over to the mainland :)

Sorry, don't have a phone number or email address.

Reply to
Duracell Bunny