lr no plates

Blatant plug for no plates

tomtom

On or around Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:51:56 GMT, "tomtom" enlightened us thusly:

hmmm...

I assume those are "show plates, not for road use, occifer".

Reply to
Austin Shackles

|| On or around Fri, 08 Dec 2006 22:51:56 GMT, "tomtom" || enlightened us thusly: || ||| Blatant plug for no plates |||

Yes, he makes that clear in the listing. I saw a RR with these on at Malvern the year before last. I thought they looked good TBH. I might get some for Santa to put under the tree.

Yeah, LR plates on Di's Focus, like it.

Reply to
Richard Brookman