Thoughts on 2007 Range Rover?

I think it's got a great edge to it from the other models-- other thoughts?

Reply to
Ellen

Go on then..why?

Nice car, too big, too thirsty (for modern standards) & really - too twattier person driving most of the time.

Reply to
Nige

Getting away from the real off road ideal and too similar to the jap crap that all the tw...s pose in, thereby giving us all a bad press

Reply to
Hirsty's

Having owned a superbly built and very capable TD6 which was let down only by too much engine noise and only adequate power, the V8 diesel version is certainly going to be a superb and improved vehicle. Big? Not really. Its a hunk of a machine but if you compare it with all vehicles on the road it must surely be around average size. All lorries and many vans are bigger. Why should one care particularly about its size anyhow? Capable? Absolutely. Nothing comes close. The first owners will possibly not utilise its rough terrain prowess but the chances are that the second and third owners will. My totally reliable 2004 with 30,000 miles on,TD6 is now for sale somewhere at a fair bit less than £30,000 which I reckon is just about affordable to some cattle trailer pullers. I will be somewhat envious of anyone who has the new V8Diesel.

Huw

Reply to
Huw