LRO SHOW

Well we made it to the show by the skin of....... i got Matilda Mot'd last

27th August insured on 3rd Sept and taxed when the cheque cleared on the 5th. Up early and to the show all went well.We parked by Martin and Grumble and Tim and his 101 Ambie (I forget her name) on the Alternative Forward Control stand (by the bogs entrance c).Had a great day there. Thanks to Martin & family & co for making us so welcome. Coming home was different .Just got onto the A14 and we suffered a power loss.... 30mph in top is just not on.We did get back all be it a bit on the slow side. Think i'm going to fix up noz to her for those "just in case times...."....

Brev

Reply to
Brevit