M4 bridges and discoverys

Anyone been through the M4 tolls on the severn bridge(s) in a disco recently?

how much did they sting you?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

For a Disco, it is the same as a car. Or is was last time I went over a couple of weeks ago.

Reply to
Patrick Manuel

It should be the same as a car Austin. Wave your V5C at them and point out the place where it says its an estate car ;-)

Reply to
SteveG

Gotta go up the M6 this Thursday, but no way I am chancing the toll route with the spare on the bonnet. The only reason I paid the toll at all last time was cos I made a mistake and took the wrong route.

If it happens again there will be hell to pay.

Reply to
Larry