MAD!

Guys, someone's been smoking something illegal, methinks. Take a look at this for a giggle.

ebay item number 140024147577

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Badger uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I like it! with some TLC that could be an excellent advertising gimick for someones business, say someone in to buiging V8's

;-)

It's so stupid it's wicked... I'd love to take it around an off road couse... though I don't think I'd like to park it on the drive next to Morph.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Not bad, but I was driving thorugh Hastings a couple of weeks ago and there was a similar device, but it had a bog standard Mini (old type) body sat on top!

Reply to
John Moppett

That's on a modified Suzuki LJ-80 chassis, built by the Suzuki breakers in Thamsmead years ago.

Reply to
Geoff

Hello Geoff - long time no speak!!

Sorry to differ, but this one was a proper monster truck with a totally out of proportion mini body perched on top!!

John

Reply to
John Moppett

Hi John, a long time indeed.

Must be another one down there then, the one I know looks like a Mini but with much bigger tyres, the Suzuki "artillery" wheels gave it away.

Reply to
Geoff

On or around Wed, 30 Aug 2006 15:59:52 +0100, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

whyTF didn't they use a sensible body? the me-rot will fall apart inside of

6 months.
Reply to
Austin Shackles