Malvern

Sadly, won't be able to make it this year due to health stuff. Have a good time one and all. May not be around here much either for a while.

Reply to
Mother

Mother"

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Good luck with it mush.

Get well soon etc.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:55:43 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

Phew. glad I re-read that, my first scan was somewhat pessimistic.

hope it gets sorted pronto, whatever it is.

thinks...

bugger, now we'll have to get someone else to bring the belly pork.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

|| On or around Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:55:43 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly: || ||| Sadly, won't be able to make it this year due to health stuff. ||| Have a good time one and all. ||| May not be around here much either for a while. || || Phew. glad I re-read that, my first scan was somewhat pessimistic.

Me too ...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:55:43 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

bugger.......

Will have a pimms in your honour.....

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Get well soon! :)

I hope you are good for the next unnofficial, as I hope to make it to this one finally!

Reply to
Tom Woods

I can't drive either at the moment, recovering from an operation. Still what I don't spend on petrol I can spend on beer :)

Reply to
Larry

Get well soon from all the Clan!

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:55:43 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

just been going through the trailer today, and I have found 3 boxes of beer that we were left with after Billing, its not Polish this time, I think its Czech, but it does taste better than last years offering!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Tue, 22 Aug 2006 15:17:48 +0100, Simon Isaacs enlightened us thusly:

hmmm. yeah, the polish beer last year wasn't that impressive.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Well good luck what ever it is.

I was just about to invoke rule of Tim and see if anyone knew of a simple, cheap or free, software package for keeping track of subscriptions and membership for a small (

Reply to
AJH

may be what you are looking for?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I'll have a look but I was after something simple, specifically for clubs (good if it would run under Linux too) as I didn't want to get too involved with the accounts and banking etc. That's the treasurers job and my lack of financial nouse is renowned.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 15:17:21 +0100, AJH scribbled the following nonsense:

I run *all* the GLASS accounts on Quickbooks, can track membership as repeat payemtns or something, but never delved that far into it, because membership is run on an access database...

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

I haven't used databases so I'm a bit unsure of how to set one up. How does the database let you know if someone is paid up to date as a member?

AJH

Reply to
AJH

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006 11:49:01 +0100, AJH scribbled the following nonsense:

you run queries by recording the date their membership expires eg

15/09/06 But let's say you have peop[le who have membership expiring at various points, so:

Member Expires Bill 01/09/06 Fred 10/09/06 John 11/09/06 Mark 15/09/06 Pete 21/09/06 Steven 29/09/06

Run a query for the expiry field Like"**/09/06" will display everyone who has membership that runs out in September 2006.

Reply to
Simon Isaacs