Mantec Wheel Carrier....Ping Richard

Hi all,

I have a Mantec Wheel carrier currently sat on my 200Tdi. Will it fit onto my TD5 90?

The TD5 is a 2000 Model and has the 2 part (original style) rear door. I am aware that the crossmember is different though but arent sure if the carrier will bolt straight to it?

Anyone know?

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon

Jon uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Jon can't help but would hazard a wild guess it would fit.

While your pinging Richard wonder if he can recommend anywher local I can get lengths of steel cut , say the height of the chassis at it's deepest (IIa). The idea being to buy some strips for the work on Percy to save having to buy a whole sheet, this would also cut down on the amount of plasmering I need to do and make it easy to transport.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

As far as I know it should fit ok.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Thanks Richard, I had a quick peek last night and I suspect you are right, the bolt holes in the cross memeber look about right.

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon