Many Thanks & Photos Wanted.....

Were you at Grand Canyon today? Did you happen to witness me laying my 72' SIII SWB on it's side, right at the top of the site? Did you take any pics?

Unfortunately, my camera has let me down and I have no snaps of this incident. As it's the first time I've been in such a situation I'd rather like to have some pics to remember the moment by.

Many thanks to those who helped extract my daughter and I from the Landy and those who helped turn it back on 4 wheels.

Peter Meed snipped-for-privacy@bt.com

Reply to
Peter Meed