Me baby is in bits!!!

Just been up to have a look at my P38 that was leaking water. The heads where all leaking at the edges front & rear form the water way. The engine is in fine fettle with virtually no wear or shiny pistons etc indicating there is no problem with liners etc!! The bits leaking are the very outer edges of the block/head about 5mm thin.

A couple of blocked breather & hoses to sort too, but should have it back Thursday!!!

;-)

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Wallet off life support thrn?

Reply to
GbH

Aye, still not gonna be cheap!! But at least it's in fine fettle otherwise.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Nice one Nige. My new engine gets delivered tomorrow, all being well should be running by Friday. Two fit P38's back on the road (or off road) by the weekend.

Gaz

Reply to
Gazza