Oil in TD5 injector Loom???

Hi all,

Can anyone tell me how to check to see if I have oil in my 2000 TD5 injector loom?

The red ECU plug is clean but the local LR garage have told me thats not to say that oil is'nt in it at the other end and causing me problems!

Would this produce the common symptoms or would they only present when the oil reaches the red ECU plug?

Thanks Jon

Reply to
Jon