Merry Xmas

A merry xmas and a happy new year and all the best in 2010 and may all your wishes come true

Regards from Austria

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Swietli

and best wishes to you too Austria, and you also Reinhard :o)

GGJ

Reply to
GGJ

All the best for xmas to everyone from sunny NZ.

Reply to
EMB

Merry Christmas all!

Santa was packing a Snorkle this year for the 110. :o)

Fingers crossed for some AFL greenlane action this coming year.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

gets my vote

Reply to
William Tasso

Me too!

Reply to
Nige

I'll give it a try , if invited and I'm around

DieSea

Reply to
DieSea