My spider sense is tingling...

Only a few days to go, hope it doesn't rain too much this time!

I'm bringing the barbie, how many are coming?

Might set off on Thursday night to avoid the traffic.

Reply to
Nige

It will be a right laf - Bring it!!

Lee - You'll have to bring another roll of bin bags so that your local council can sponsor the sides of a gazebo again!

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Brining my gazebo too, it has sides, but not bringing sily big tent, might upset a few people!!! (namely the campsite!!)

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with rotten floor 200 TDi DIsco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Prolly bring ours too. As we've decided to tent it, we're bringing a trailer so we might have room.

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Paul - xxx uttered summat worrerz funny about:

:-)

Desperate times!.... I'm sure Ray Mears would have been proud of us... Bin bags.. Parcel tape and a howling gale with sideways rain.

I'll dig out the patio heater!

Si you still wanting these two Petlas? I'll bung them aboard if so.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

please