obllcosk.

Got a replacement ignition amp unit for me electronic distributor.

put it on the distributor, put same on engine, put the electronic coil on and...

...sod-all. zero sparks, just as it was before.

bugger.

so I suppose it must be the pickup bit inside the distributor that's at fault.

on the bright side, I now have a spare amp unit, so there's zero chance of that failing in future.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Don't think many understand buddcrypt here Austin, might need to point them to the shed FAQ :)

Reply to
wayne

On or around Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:14:07 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@lardrover.co.uk enlightened us thusly:

hehe. beauty of Bcrypt is the fact that most people "get" it.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

This used to be my philosophy - so I stockpiled pretty much everything that may break. Of course - when something broke I knew I had one, but although the number on the box was correct, the contents were wrong. This prompted a drive to Paddocks in Matlock to get a (cheap) replacement, during which visit I ended up spending somewhere in the region of 300 quid on 'bargains'...

I've just got back from Bradford after seeing their last showing of 'The Matrix - Revolutions' at the IMAX and all I can say is that machines can smell fear - and Land Rovers can read your bank statement.

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

F*ck off Wayne - there's enough bandwidth consumed within the shed as it is...

(It's probably one of the largest archives I've got - and I only started taking it relatively recently).

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

"Dreams" rofl

Just got something against dre cars You have

Reply to
Mike Jones Super Hero