WTD: Wolf rims

I'm still after a set of reasonably priced Wolf rims - anyone?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Think a mate of mine has some going spare but he's away for a few days - I'll ask him when he's back.

Reply to
Exit

Sounds good. Ta muchly.

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

On or around 23 Jan 2004 13:43:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comknujon (AN6530) enlightened us thusly:

wot d'yer mean by "reasonably priced" ?

In Paddock's advert for about 40 quid each. ISTR someone had 'em a bit cheaper a while ago, might've been Craddocks.

mind, unless you *really* want wolf, there may be cheaper wheels to equivalent spec. to be had.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Reply to
Andy Sargeant

Excellent timing! ;-) Any idea when you are getting some more?

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

On or around 23 Jan 2004 20:50:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comknujon (AN6530) enlightened us thusly:

better price than Paddock. ISTR seeing 'em around that sort of price, I assume Paddock are profiteering.

'ere, while on the subject of tyres and wheels, d'you know of any tyres other than BFG AT in 33x10.5R15 size?

AT-style pattern, and preferably cheaper than BFG...

I don;t really want to go up to 12.5 width - 10.5 seems wide enough, but a little more diameter and hence ground clearance would be handy off-road.

'course, I could go with the wolf rims idea and fit 265/75R16s, but they're not that much bigger diameter, nominally, than the 31s.

Reply to
Austin Shackles