ODB2 Code

I'm showing an ODB2 fault code of P1316, which is "Misfire Causing Excessive Emissions". I've come across this in a Rover before so I'm not sure exactly what I'm dealing with. Is it just that it needs a tune-up?

Reply to
Jeffrey S Austin

Jeffrey S Austin uttered summat worrerz funny about:

What engine is it and does it tell you which bank assuming a v8? Could be a duff sensor but equally likely to be a failed spark plug.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D