Free Jeep Magazines...

Hi All,

I have a stack of Jeep mags I need to clear out and I will give them to the first serious taker. You just need to pay to have them shipped to you which I'm guessing will run around $10 to $15 ('cuz of the weight).

I have 44 issues of "4 Wheel Drive and Sport Utility Magazine" (monthly) and 21 issues of "Jp Magazine" (bi-monthly) dating back to early 2000. I have removed all of the address stickers but, aside from that, the issues are completely intact.

The first person to reply to this message via my email address can have 'em.

Reply to
Tim Louquet