Offers: Thule Roofbars

I have a set of Thule roofbars that we no longer need. They are for a series

1 Discovery/ 90/110/Defender. They are lockable and come with locks. The bars are long enough to fit a top box and bicylce if rqd

They are fairly heavy so buyer collects or meet halfway etc. We live near Swindon just off the M4.

Looking for offers over £30, these are over £140 new.

If interested my email is big_vern at hotmail

Many thanks

Vernon

Reply to
Vernon