OK, it's me 40th birthday In November....

I need to learn how to weld, as i own a Disco & it's one of those 'tool' moments, come on Derek (eewww) get 'em out for the lads.

Reply to
Nige

this guy has it taped Nige

do you need mate an instructional site
whos doing the best price at the moment tho' they must be about due cos' I'm down to one full roll of wire.Derek

Reply to
Derek

I want to learn how to weld too..

Let me know what you find.

40.. We should have an unofficial doo for ya
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Is that some sort of mid-life crisis Nige?

Sh*t I am 40 and haven't learned to weld yet :-)

Andy

Reply to
Andy

hehehehehe

Reply to
Nige

Actually, it's needs rather than wants.......

Reply to
Nige

MIG is easy, just practise and you will pick it up.

go to

like derek suggests. The forum on that site is also great so ask there and read up before buying anything.

Reply to
Tom Woods

LOL, I'm 48 on Nov 5th, and we're going to a fireworks 'do' at Brandy Wharf that weekend.

Should be a light night ... ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

heheheh - have fun matey!