omvl Pea-row 5th generation lpg

anyone had any experiance with the said lpg system on a p38 R/R or know anything about the system? mny thx Tim

Reply to
Tim

Good system, been using it on my 4.7 110 for about 8 months now. Bitch to set up properly, NOT DIY FRIENDLY, way too easy to screw up as so much to play with! P38 will run perfectly with OMVL's Dream 21-N, no need to go the extra expense of the Piro (Dream 21-P) Badger.

Reply to
Badger

On or around Tue, 27 Feb 2007 22:20:58 -0000, "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

IRTA "Pyro"...

not reassuring.

Got the CO meter working the other day, following the garage bloke saying that the 3.5 V8 disco was running about 7%CO at idle on gas. tuned it down a bit now. Only obvious point is that it's now more difficult to start on gas, but then if it was running that rich, I'm not surprised it started easily.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

"IRTA"...... ???? Wossat mean, Austin?

Reply to
Badger

You need more imagination Brian - "I read that as"

Reply to
EMB

I think pea-row is a better name! :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

On or around Thu, 01 Mar 2007 09:06:07 +1300, EMB enlightened us thusly:

quite right. normally used to misinterpret things in an amusing manner, as for example if someone mentions "banker"...

Reply to
Austin Shackles