R/R 4.6+what lpg system?

I am considering a lpg conversion for my R/R but would like some recomendations on systems. So far i have been quoted on :- BRC £2500 :-Romano £2200 :- Pero £2100 All are sequential,do any of you have any experiance of the above systems and their reliability. Many thx in advance Tim

Reply to
Tim

Assuming you mean PIRO, not Pero, (actually OMVL Dream 21-P) then that particular OMVL system will work well on your rangie. Consider also the slightly less complex OMVL Dream 21-N, maybe a few quid cheaper. FWIW, Piro would be £1800 installed by me, no VAT, but I'm in the far north of Scotland so probably no good to you....! Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Many thanx Badger and yes i did mean Piro,that is a very good price but unfortunately i live near Bristol,although i do love your neck of the woods. My omvl dealer nolonger quotes the earlier system only the Piro,im not keen on the Brc and dont no much about the Romano hence the post. Thanks anyway Tim

Reply to
Tim

I don't like BRC myself, Romano uses AEB software basically the same as Dream 21-N but with a different connection protocol and data-lead. Piro uses OMVL's own software and is excellent, but as with any it's only as good as the installation and setting-up. Badger.

Reply to
Badger