On the scrounge!

All,

In sorting out the hybrid CSW (1985 Defender CSW with a Classic Rangie

3.5 V8 and auto box) I am after the socket and about 6-9" of cable for the connector to the auto box that give me the start inhibit and reverse contacts.

It is a circular connector with 4 round contacts, slightly offset.

Any one have one lying around, or about to scrap something that has one?

Happy to exchange for a few beer tokens...

Cheers

Peter

Reply to
puffernutter