Opinions please - Monroe Gas shocks for P38a

As per title.

Spotted someone selling Monroe gas shocks on ebay for £109 for a full set, which seemed reasonable.

Little bit of digging showed it was actually almost the same as Paddocks price.

I have one leaking shock, so need to do something.

OE armstrongs are a couple of quid cheaper than Monroe. Bilsteins are approx twice as much.

TBH, OE are probably fine, but attracted by the bright and Monroes.

Suggestions / advice?

Ta

David

Reply to
rads

I cant speak for Monroe, but ther Bilstiens i fit make a massive difference.

Any good quality gas shocks have to be better than the originals, they are crap!!!

Nige

--

Subaru WRX Range Rover 4.6 HSE (The Tank!)

We might be going on a summer holiday, the Greece Ball rally!!!!

Reply to
Nige