Monroe shocks for 1999 tahoe?

I am looking at either the Monroe sensa-trac shocks or the Monroe Reflex shocks. They are going on a 1999 tahoe 4dr 4wd. I do corner aggresively with it so I am concerned about body roll. But can it be worse than stock shocks? Has anyone tried either of these?

Thanks,

Scott

Reply to
Scott Petrola

JimV

The Rancho division of Monroe has even more aggressive shocks, the RSX [self adjust] or RS9000X [you adjust].

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I absolutely love my 9000s on my F-150 4wd.

Very comfortable on the road, and great control. Lifetime warranty.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Kroger