OT: Aldi 15m air hose reel now £35

Just in case no-one's noticed, those stores that still have the 15 metre air hose on a spring-return reel are probably now selling them at £35, these exact reels sell elsewhere for £110. There's two left at the Yeovil store marked at that price. I've got one mounted on the outside of the garage and it's strong enough to reel in the whole 15 metres of hose unaided and is very useful.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

I want one and i've not found a local aldi with any!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Springfirlds had them though I don't know if they got them now.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Three in the Durham branch this afternoon - but at £39.99

Reply to
Dougal

On or around Fri, 02 May 2008 14:03:45 +0100, Dougal enlightened us thusly:

Does it spring back when you let go of it though?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

There's a clickety device (technical term!) that allows the hose to remain extended when in use.

Reply to
Dougal

Ratchet ?

Steve