OT:Bingo

Go on, play it at your next meeting, you know you want to!!

Simon Isaacs

...and Simon Isaacs spake unto the tribes of Usenet, saying...

Excellent!

I, and a few work colleagues, know this as Bullshit Bingo:

- includes a randomiser, so you aren't all playing off the same sheet, and we really do play it. It's true - it can make boring meetings fun, but there is the distinct prospect of a P45 if you yell "Bullshit" when the MD has just made his presentation of targets for the coming year...

Reply to
Richard Brookman

Yep, especially when the MD shouts it! The shareholders tend to get a bit arsey...

Reply to
Tim Hobbs