OT - Caravan for sale.

2006 Abbey Cardinal (dealer special Aventura) 6-berth twin-axle. It has an excellently appointed end washroom with good sized walk-in shower, 2 fixed bunks on right hand side with floor lashings under lower fold-up bunk. We've only been away in it once since buying it new last June/July, it's just had its first dealer-service and has the balance of its original 3 year warranty. Absolutely immaculate, no marks anywhere, never smoked in, complete with full-size awning (expensive Bradcot Classic c/w lightweight pole system) and also a small porch awning. It has the dealer extras - spare wheel in underslung carrier, alloys, roof vent fan in kitchen etc etc and also comes complete with alko hitchlock etc and all water/waste containers. It's located in northern Scotland, near Elgin, Morayshire. It cost £14400, I'm asking £12750 complete with all accessories. Why am I selling it? We've bought a static as we've finally found a site we're happy to go to regularly and also this one's too big for my wife to tow confidently. This way, if I'm working, she can take the kid and go whenever they feel like it. Any more info required, please email me back. Badger.
Reply to
Badger