OT : Clamped drivers revenge :-))

If only the police could see the fuuny side of this. Pity clamp firm did'nt give a reply.

Reply to
John H

O my goodness. The poor guy. "he parked in the wrong area because the parking bays for regular cars and caravans were all full and there were plenty of spaces in the lorry park."

Seems reasonable to me.

"...and it's the PRIVILEGE of pedants to correct poor spelling."

Reply to
Natalie Drest

Ah you spotted my obvious mistake to see if you were concentrating :-))

Reply to
John H

And the PROVENANCE of the pedant will ensure it.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

BBC: "A caravaner who was clamped at an M5 service station has said he does not regret taking his revenge - by clamping the clamper."

CARAVANNER. They're all at it.

Reply to
Rich B

In message , John H writes

Apparently in France people are going round supergluing the wheel clamps. The clamping company then can't get them off.

Reply to
hugh

Not much good to the clamped car then. Did you read that in the Sun ?

Reply to
4x4v6

In message , 4x4v6 writes

No heard it on the radio - the BBC so it must be true :)

Hopefully you can then sue the clamping company for something.

Reply to
hugh

The BBC ! Must be Kosher then. ))

Reply to
4x4v6

I would guess squirt the superglue into the lock itself, then they would have to wreck the clamp/lock to get it off hopefully without damaging the car. Major inconvenience and expense for the clamping company, sounds good to me.

Reply to
Gaz

On or around Fri, 3 Aug 2007 23:24:28 +0100, hugh enlightened us thusly:

I assume what happens is that you then call the clamping company, all innocent-like and pay the fees, then when they can't get it off you say "well, Your clamp, your problem - I've paid the release fee and either you cut it off or I'll sue you" OWTTE.

could be a sticky wicket to bat on though.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I think you need sex, i really do.

Reply to