OT: Glos TRF

Sorry to do this on here but.........

I need to contact the Gloucestershire TRF branch ASAP. Basically came across a notice today with an application to re-clasiffy a footpath to a BOAT...great i thought until i checked the grid refs given. The start point is about 15 miles out!. So if anyone knows of any members of the Glos TRF or there is a member of that branch reading this, get in touch with me via e mail snipped-for-privacy@jackson547.wanadooSPAM.co.uk

Many thanks

Dom J

Reply to
Dom J