OT(ish) - Anyone got a towing dolly I could borrow? based in Kent?

Morning all,

has anyone got a towing dolly or a car trailer that I could borrow to recover the Mother-In-Laws car?

the car is in Harlow and we're in swanley

and before anyone asks - no she hasn't got any AA or RAC

Cheers

Si

Reply to
Si K

Sorry No,

But, IIRC, Bromley Towbars and Trailers (020 8313 1128) can hire you one.

Richard

Reply to
Richard