OT:Mondeo, no chance, ASBO - yes!

Just ordered a bright orange Ford Focus ST3 in ASBO Orange, yay.....

I suppose i really am a speed freak, just had a very expensive speed out of the ZZR, if I get done for that, then fine. It wasn't towing a caravan uphill, or overheating.

Bring on the Orange, you've been tango'd!

Reply to
Nige

I had a laugh the first time I saw a Focus ST in white, with a blue stripe from front to back.

I think you have to be of "a certain" age to appreciate that.

Nice one, Nige. CIHAGM?

-- Rich B

Reply to
Rich B

Bugger, 4 months wait for Orange, Electric Blue it is then, arrives in

3 weeks!
Reply to
Nige

On or around Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:18:56 +0100, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

get it resprayed in orange and flog it to someone at 2k over book price...

Reply to
Austin Shackles