OT Returning to Old Mother England

I am coming back to England to visit my elderly parents and will be in the Redruth area of Cornwall early in May.

Any one from the group in the general area want to meet up for a beer and a chat?

Reply to the group or me directly and I will contact by e-mail.

Reply to
Simon Mills

I'm in east cornwall, but busier than a busy thing at the moment and will also be without a land rover fairly soon (csw may soon have a new home and no disco yet). there's someone else on here in cornwall I think..

Regards. Mark.

Reply to
MVP