OT Thames water !

Here I am being told to save water.

Main feed into house leaking before the stop valve. Cannot turn seized valve in road to effect repair. Thames water " we cannot assist you sir"

Later; we can come out in a 6 hour slot ( Friday midnight) make sure you have a plumber on standby.

Dunno what this lot are smoking but to deal with the stress I am claiming for some on my household policy when putting in water damage claim.

F%$3k Thames water management and all their profiting foreign directors.

Moan over.

I now intend to water my garden wash the 110 until it gleams and b$%£"£ks to the ban.

John H

Reply to
Hirsty's

Bollocks that valve is their responsibilty. If it fails or can't be used they should come out and replace/repair it. Once it has been repaired/replaced and is working correctly you can tackle the leak in your service pipe at your leisure. No need to "have a plumber on standby".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice