Screw The House! Save the Car!

It's easier to move the car than the house.
Surprised he didn't find a way to put it on that large second story deck.
Reply to
Brent
I'd love to hear the post-event conversation with his wife.
Wife: Honey, were you able to save any of our cherished possessions?
Husband: Yes, dear.
Wife: Our old family photos, my wedding dress, my great, great grand mother's antique china set, my jewellery...?
Husband: Ahhh... I forgot about those things.... but I did save my Porsche!
CLUNK!
Patrick
Reply to
NoOp
Thus spake NoOp :
The last thing the guy ever hears.
Wife: How the hell do you reload this damn thing. Oh, this thingy.
Reply to
Dillon Pyron

Site Timeline Threads