Oxy V Plasma

Suppose it depends on the thickness it'll cut. Is there anything to suggest one wouldn't out of curiosity ?

Reply to
Lee_D

I don't see how I can strike the Plasma sideways across the bolt head, and "flush" with the plate we are knocking the bolt head off.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

But if it'll channel metal and isn't limited to 4mm then it should be able to eat the centre out of the bolt thus causing the head to expire? Bit like plasma drilling? It's would require intense butchery skills though ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D