P38 inicator bulb fail

It keeps telling me when indicating left that the bulb has failed at the front. Sometimes it works ok, I'm hoping just a loose wire, anyone know of any weak spots before i get out me meter?

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

Try putting the bulb in the other side see if it swaps sides.. could be the filament on the bulb on it's way out.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Nige> It keeps telling me when indicating left that the bulb has Nige> failed at the front. Sometimes it works ok, I'm hoping just Nige> a loose wire, anyone know of any weak spots before i get out Nige> me meter?

Most likely a dirty connector, try giving them a clean.

Reply to
AndyC the WB