look at this beauty!

Wish I had the cash to brgin this back to Pembrokeshire. Lovely!

Dave R

Aye, it looks great, but i'll bet there's some serious rust in places on her. They have never even been underneath it!!!

Still, not many aroundin that kind of condition.

Nige

Reply to
Nige

The welding under the seat screams to me of sills needing replacement, certainly on a car that old. Would be nice to think otherwise. If it were tax exempt then may be worth it but TBH it's just an Old Rangie as sad as that is.

I was also a little stunned to find that LR don't supply Range rover outriggers... nor it seems does any one else.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

On or around 4 Jul 2006 01:15:24 -0700, "Dave R" enlightened us thusly:

wheee, that's tidy. 3100 bid so far - and not surprising, really, an original one in that nick is dead rare.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Yup, it's the early "hose out when mucky" version isn't it? Low mileage too - I'd have had a go at that if I'd seen it before it went. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB