P38 nor running too good air flow meter ?

Have a 4.0 lt year 2000 with a thor bosch fuel system. Had lpg fitted and was fine until about 6 months ago. Its the same problem on petrol and gas, but when pulling away from cold hardly any power(still running on petrol at this point). Seams ok when fully warm. Its not the lpg and the leads have just been changed and has multipoint gas injectors so no back fire. The only way is to buy a new one and fit it and see if it was that.

Reply to
william

william uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Cold start sensors?

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

I had the same on my disco2 with prins lpg,it eventually got worse to the point it was missing big time,changed the airflow meter now A1 again!

Reply to
Tim