Ping badger

look what I've just come across.

Austin Shackles

Austin, I really do worry about you! You obviously have way, way, way too much spare time on your hands!! Nice one though mate.

Badger.

Reply to
Badger

"Badger" wrote after

They have those blue glass grenades on the wall in one of the NT houses I've visited but I can't remember which.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

On or around Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:22:45 +0000 (UTC), "Badger" enlightened us thusly:

There's some fascinating old adverts on the site - well worth a look.

Reply to
Austin Shackles