Ping Beamends.

Richard,

Rebuilding the front diff bearings on the 101 so heres the list of desired articles, all Sailsbury if that helps

607181 Pinion Bearing outer 607180 Pinion Bearing inner X2 ???? 607183 Gasket for Pinion Oil seal RTC1010 Oil Seal 607197 Collapseable spacer A/R 607177 607178 Shims 607179

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

607181 Outer Diff Pinion Bearing - Sailsbury Axles £ 6.70 607180 Inside Pinion Bearing - 4-Pin - Defender £13.78 607183 Pinion Oil Seal Gasket £ 0.25 RTC1010 Use AAU3381 AAU3381 Use AEU2515 AEU2515 Outer Diff Pinion Oil Seal - Sailsbury £ 1.06 Axles - Defender to WA159806/Series/101 AEU2515G Sailsbury Pinion Oil Seal (Leather) - Defender to WA159806/Series/101 £ 2.53 607197 Crush Spacer - Pinion - 4-Pin - Defender £ 4.95 607177 Shim - Diff Pinion - 0.003in £ 0.94 607178 Shim - Diff Pinion - 0.005in £ 0.35 607179 Shim - Diff Pinion - 0.010in £ 0.73

all each inc VAT

Except te pinion seals, not stock items but can be got next working day.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Richard, been waiting for 10 days now matey, did you get my e-mail re: bits etc?

Nige

Reply to
Nige

'Fraid not Nige - can you re-send?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

No point, you don't get half my e-mails matey!! Dont know if it's your end or mine!

I'm after a new air filter for the P38 & now 2 new pollen filters.

Can you let me know if i have anything on back order with yourselves mate?

Ta

Nige

Reply to
Nige

On Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:24:24 +0100, beamendsltd wrote (in article ):

Richard,

Sorry to bug you if this is just something you have not got round to yet, but I sent you a mail message yesterday afternoon and have not yet had a reply, which is pretty unusual IME. In light of the above, it seems worth putting a message here. I asked:

"Have you got any of the M8 captive nuts which are used to secure the lower part of the panel behind the radiator grille on a 90/110? LR part No. is NJ108061L

Also, did the remaining parts for the hand throttle which we corresponded about in April finally turn up?"

Nick.

Reply to
Nick Williams

Replied by mail - it did get through, together with a vast array of pointless litary quotes, a huge number of lottery wins, offers of loads of dosh for money laundering, some bloody prat who things I'm going use his marketing company after being spammed by him (repeatedly), Miscosoft Upates (still! Doesn't anyone use McAfee?), etc etc!

Unfortunately English isn't everyones first language so I have to look at a lot of them (thank god I'm not using a PC....).

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Cheers Richard,

I'll be needing the lot, I'll go for the leather seals as I understand they are the prefered option?

Do you know any one local who I can hire a Sailsbury Diff spreader from? Steve is rebuilding one but distance/ time (for us both) is an lssue there. I've still got to pull the swivel pins and draw the half shafts yet so I'm a little way off but getting closer. The diff pan is off and the pinion nut along with flange removed so the 101 is grounded for now.

Also am I right in assuming I'll need one outer and one inner bearing? It's not fantastically clear on the exploded diagram as the collapseable spreader is on a different page with the diff and the inner bearing yet another inner bearing is listed on the page with the diff casing but no collapseable speader. Perhaphs the 110 book makes things a little clearer than the 101 one.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Make sure you soak it in oil for 24hrs before use!

Don't blame me if it goes wrong, but quite a lof of people just use a bit for brute force......

Going from the 110, the inner bearing is 697180, the outer 697181.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

beamendsltd uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Richard, can you order the bits please, I'm back and ready to get stuck in.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

All in stock!

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

OK will pop over tomorrow morning, will call first to check.

Failing that Wednesday morning.

Cheers Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D