Re: Syd Barrett dies aged 60

Shine on.

End of an Era goodbye Syd sleep well

Derek

End of an Era goodbye Syd fare well

Derek

End of an Era goodbye Syd fare well

your server shows deleted posts I hate Microsoft )

Reply to
Derek

it's a shame, even the younger generations liked him. what remains is the music.... cheers, Arjan Wilbie

Derek schreef:

your server shows deleted posts I hate Microsoft )

Reply to
the dutch nutter

> if your server shows deleted posts I hate Microsoft ) The wife just bought me PULSE dvd, looks feckin' awesome!!!!

Nige

Reply to
Nige

pulse, the dvd was already out in the usa? i downloaded it some years ago, copyright 1996.

some time ago, there was a tread for young people and older music, i started at age 14 with the beatles, some records i got were in the dutch beatle museum, now it's pink floyd, i had a cd to billings 2004, and even my mom did not knew what it was. (pink floyd at the beeb) and i like more classics from the rock era. if some one reads this and lives near the coast, try AM 675 i normaly get it far from hull, on my radio in the 101fc. cheers, Arjan Wilbie (i want to go to david gillmore and roger waters.......)

Reply to
the dutch nutter