Ping: Beamendsltd: Fuel Pressure Regulator

I have fuel leaking out of the fuel rail near the pressure regulator. It's probably got disturbed whilst I had the manifold off. Now I'm sure its justs the 'O' ring that needs replacing, but its not listed in the parts catalogue. Guy $almon wants £63 + VAT for a new pressure regulator (ETC8494) as "the O ring comes with it mate!"

Beamends, can you supply just the 'O' ring? Or do I have to buy a new regulator?

Reply to
Pacman