p38 radio

Can anyone help please I cant get the code to go into my radio. I have looked in the rave manual but it does not show my radio!!!!!!! The screen is just showing green lines. I don't know which model number it is but it is a standard tape player with buttons al;ong the bottom and a selector above the on/off button to the left.

Any help would be appreciated. Barno.

Reply to
Barno

If it's the same as mine, press & hold the mode button for a few seconds....then re enter the 4 digit code again

Gerry

Reply to
Gerry

Thanks Gerry That did it.