PING Martin Lewis

Martin - you should have mail from me. If not, drop me a mail in case I've managed to mangle your address.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Done!

Reply to
Martin Lewis

You got anything now?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs

Yes, thanks Tim, have got back to you :o)

Martin

Reply to
Martin Lewis

This is turning into an odd thread. Have you thought of ringing each other up to see if you've got each others' emails? Or faxing each other to check the Usenet message to read the email? :)

Reply to
David French

I hadn't thought of those, had you Tim? :o)

Martin

Reply to
Martin Lewis