Ping Mother - saving google video

Someone's saved us the effort of finding out how to do it.

EMB

EMB came up with the following;:

Nice one ... and appreciated ;)

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Cool, but it still delivers .flv files. I'm after the original, higher resolution and bigger filesize vids really.

Reply to
Mother

On or around Sat, 07 Jan 2006 21:11:20 +0000, Mother enlightened us thusly:

spose you could pay racingflix for 'em. how much do they want for decent quality ones?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

...and Mother"

Reply to
Richard Brookman

I'd have no problem with that whatsoever if it were a site I intended to use. however, I'm only after the one, possibly two clips of stuff I was too stoopid to record and rip myself.

I make my collection of stuph freely available, by the way :-)

Reply to
Mother

Have you tried "bugmenot" at all?

I think, if not then