PING Richard at Bemaends

Hi matey, you never rang me back!

I keep getting my e-mails bouncing back.

I still need the bits.

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (The Bitch)

Series 3 Landrover 88" (Albert)

'"They called him Jimmy the gent"

Reply to
Nige

They all do that sir!

Richard is in the middle of moving units so you may have a little more luck dropping him a line at the moment... having seen the old unit I would imagine he's up to his eyeballs in boxes and bits... no doubt be please to get rid of a few.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Hi Nige, sorry about the delay. We've moved to much bigger premises over the weekend and its taken a lot more to do than expected, not least due to the snow on Friday/Saturday! The last bit is to move the "IT" stuff today - including the phone lines etc.

Cheers Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

No worries matey!